You will see a new feature on our website for purchasing tickets to sporting events. Currently, volleyball is up and running for game day tickets, but the same rules apply for every sport that charges admission. Football will be available soon.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Tickets will only be available for purchase from Sunday up until game time.
- You must have a code to purchase the tickets. Codes are given to every athlete, band member, cheerleader, and dancer that will participate in the game. Each participant gets 4 tickets under their code.
- If you do not plan to use all of your tickets that you are allotted, please let someone you know with whom you are in close contact with on a regular basis that those tickets are available for purchase.
- The ticket prices remain the same as in years past, however, there is a small processing fee.
- Tickets do not come with seat numbers. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How it works:
- From the athletic website, click on “Tickets” in the top right corner.
- Then click on the sport that you plan to attend. Please note, JV and Varsity volleyball are lumped together, so just click on Varsity Volleyball to purchase tickets.
- Click on “Have a Passcode?” link then enter the code and press Apply.
- If tickets are available to purchase, follow the prompts given to purchase your tickets.
REMINDER: NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.